Custom Search

March 13, 2008

To be a Rock and not to Roll...

Today I was truly humbled. My son who is home for spring break fired up his XBox 360 and plugged in Guitar Hero. I am watching him play and listening to the music. Alice Cooper, Heart, Kiss, Blue Oyster Cult... Hey, I know that music! "Wanna try Dad?" my son asked with a smirk on his face. How hard could it be I thought. Like a sucker, I took the bait. I can't play a plastic guitar like a rock star. I can't even play like a fifth grader. All I got out of 10 minutes trying to show up my son was a good start on carpal tunnel! He on the other hand got a good laugh. I think I will remain a spectator from now on. I know my place. Long live the king and he ain't me! Check out this 9 year old on youtube. I can't even thumb my nose that fast.

Click here for a step by step guide to financial empowerment!

0 comments: