Custom Search

March 16, 2008

Man's Best Friend...

 

Posted by Picasa


Whoever said that dogs were man's best friend was right on the money. My dog's name is EveeAussie, but we call her Aussie for short. You don't want to know where EveeAussie came from, but understand that when you have kids that can't agree, compromise is a powerful thing. Aussie is a Jack Russell. Everything you have ever heard about how Jack Russells are extremely smart is right on the money. This dog is scary smart. I think sometimes she knows what I am thinking before I think it. She is also a ferocious hunter. There is no chipmonk on earth safe when she catches their scent. She actually took on a ground hog last year and although it was quite a battle, the ground hog lost the bloody war.

When I am working at home, Aussie spends her time in the rocker next to my desk. She listens to every conference call, and occasionally offers her two cents worth. If she could talk, I am sure that she would ad plenty of value to the calls. If she could write, she probably would have her own blog. I think she has asperations of retirement too, but she has no intentions of turning over the management of her portfolio to a financial planner. She makes no "bones" about that!

Click here for a step by step guide to financial empowerment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chipmunks, huh? Want to rent her out for a few days?

Sam said...

Chipmonks tend to run up downspouts when they are in panic mode. Jack Russells are incredibly tenacious and Aussie is no exception. She has ripped many a downspout down in the neighborhood in her quest to seal the deal. She always gets her monk! I get to do the gutter repair. Good thing I have understanding neighbors. :)

Anonymous said...

Your dog is gorgeous. I have a relative with a Jack Russell, and he too is very tenacious.

BTW, thanks for accepting the Entrecard advert. :)