Custom Search

March 10, 2008

Laughter is the best medicine!

Why is it that people that retire and finally get connected to the Internet turn into electronic "Jedi's"? If we disallowed email as a means of communication to people over 65, then cyberspace would stand a good chance of imploding! It is amazing the number of emails that can be generated in a 24 hour period by the seniors of our nation. Where do they find all of the jokes that they circulate? We know where they find the time. I feel particularly honored that I am on the receiving end of the "smile a day" link that email has created. That someone thinks enough of me to put me on their list is pretty special. I received some particularly funny content from my favorite Uncle today that is worth sharing. You gotta love these bumper stickers. Enjoy and be sure to visit the site that provided this very funny content, P&M Home Care Services, Inc.


Bumper1

Bumper2

Bumper3

0 comments: