Custom Search

March 25, 2008

How to be a Mega Rock Star...

Saturday my wife and I took a trip to Cleveland to see the Blue Man Group. I had never really seen anything they had done other than a couple of commercials so I didn't really know what to expect. My wife was pretty excited, as she has wanted to see them for quite sometime. We had a great time! It was a high energy performance from start to finish. They kept the crowd engaged the entire show. The theme of "How to be a Mega Rock Star" gave them plenty of material to work with. A great blend of what I would call "mild" comedy, great music, and creative use of percussion instruments. Some of the instrument were quite unlikely, but very effective. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend the show! Now I am a "Mega Rock Star"! Well, at least in my dreams!

0 comments: