Custom Search

March 19, 2008

Do you want to be rich?

I just finished a book that I received from my financial planner. My eyes are wide open now. If you want to get to the promised land without question, then you must get this book and follow the plan. It is an easy read that is simple and to the point. Here is just one piece of advice from the author that is both powerful and relevant to the current financial environment. "Don't panic: The secret to wealth in equities is not getting scared out of them". Want to find out why? Get this book, Simple Wealth, Inevitable Wealth: How You and Your Financial Advisor Can Grow Your Fortune in Stock Mutual Funds by Nick Murray. You will be glad you did.


Click here for a step by step guide to financial empowerment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not another book!LOL It just seems like everyone is throwing their books at you today.

Sam said...

I am only plugging it because it is simple and to the point. Much like the "One Minute Manger" if you ever read that. I find that simple ideas are usually the ones that are the most powerful and make the biggest impact on one's life. Cheers!