Custom Search

February 05, 2008

Top ten things to worry about before I retire...

Maybe if I list the things that are bothering me about retirement I will quit worrying about them. David Letterman, eat your heart out! Here are my top ten things to worry about before I retire. They are not in any particular order and I am more than willing to let you worry about them with me...

  1. How much is enough money?
  2. Will I live long enough to actually do it?
  3. Will I be happy?
  4. Will I be bored?
  5. How much will health insurance cost?
  6. Will I be healthy enough to get insurance?
  7. Do I need to pay off my house first?
  8. Will my 401K be worth anything?
  9. Is social security really going to go bankrupt?
  10. Do I need to move to a warmer climate?
I shouldn't have limited myself to ten. Does anybody out there worry about the same stuff that I do? Is this typical? Am I normal? Sam says: Don't worry. Be happy!

1 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

This sounds pretty typical to me. How much money is enough - that's a good one.