Custom Search

February 06, 2008

Sams Says: Blogging is therapeutic

Just a few short weeks ago I was having quit a bit of angst over retirement planning. For what ever reason, I decided to blog to get all of the weight off of my shoulders. I never realized how heavy retirement could be, but believe me, I was feeling the weight. I am not sure why I thought blogging would be helpful. It was an epidemy. It just happened. I just started without any direction, no vision, no goal, no target, no nothing, nadda! And now, here I am. Blogging away! Therapeutic for me. Hopefully, helpful for someone else. Maybe just knowing that someone else is having the same thoughts and worries about making the wrong decisions. Maybe some of the decisions I have made aren't the best, but maybe they are. I am giving it my best shot. At the end of the day I will be better off for making some decisions instead of just not doing anything. It ain't over till the fat lady sings...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you've discovered the therapeutic properties of blogging. But be careful of what you say! You never know which of your loved one may encounter your blog.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! On this u r right! Doing something is better then doing nothing! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy blogging myself. I just need to figure out a way to do more of it.

Keep up the great work and stop by my blog of miscellaneous ramblings at http://www.fam5.com.

Cheers!
JB