Custom Search

January 01, 2008

Introduction to Sam Speak

This is my first attempt at blogging. I am sure that no one else in the history of blogging has used that statement as their first blog sentence... Well, maybe one or two others. I have made a choice to add my two cents worth to this intriguing world. Everyone else does, so why not me, Sam I Am... I am hoping that this allows me to clear my mind of the things that tend to continually bounce around inside of it. This journey is for my benefit. If you choose to follow along, then I hope you find some value here.

The things that are stuck in my head are not unusual for people my age, 51. I am constantly thinking about when I can retire and how much money do I need to retire? Where do I want to retire, and what do I want to do when I retire? Will I be happy in retirement or will I miss working? So many questions and so little time. How long will I get to enjoy retirement? Will I have my health? Will I be happy? What should I be doing to prepare for retirement?

These are some of the questions that I hope to answer through blogging. Stay tuned!


0 comments: