Custom Search

April 19, 2009

The Twitter Craze! Will it continue?

Now that the race to a million followers is over, will the Twitter craze continue or will it fizzle? Only time will tell. There are many Twitter tools out there to get more out of Twitter. Twitter can be used on your computer or on your mobile device. You can use it to send pictures and videos and you can use it to find people or search for things like what is currently going on in your city. Search for news, or find out what is being said about the TV show you are watching as you are watching it.

I am not sure that I have totally figured out Twitter yet, or how I can get the most out of it, but for now, I am still trying. How do you use twitter. Twitter me @UAKidsDad and give me your best ideas to keep the Twitter craze going.

2 comments:

medical alert said...

Twitter is definitely not here to stay in it's current form it will evolve or die.

Ferota said...

Like another social media, I think Twitter the same thing in the modern way, simple and fastest way to make yourself popular around the world to find new friends and share anything to your related or close friend even to the stranger. You get more information about your favorite actor or actress and many thing you will find on Twitter. Depend on you to use this.