Custom Search

April 23, 2009

Columbus Blue Jackets - More Twitter

I continue to find more and more uses for Twitter. I was watching the Blue Jackets hockey game tonight and set up a search on TweetDeck for "Blue Jackets" and voila! A stream of comments from fans and foes alike continued to fill my screen all evening long. It made for a different experience. Try it out and you may catch the Twitter addiction too. TweetDeck is a tool that you will want to check out to enhance your Twittering experience. What are you waiting for. Tweet! Tweet!

2 comments:

medical alert said...

Blue jackets are nice especially with red jeans...

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hello friend,
May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.